Cash Home Buyers Dallas has made it easy to sell your home. We can buy Any Dallas House in Any Condition including: Divorce, Fire Damage, Condemned Property, Ugly House, Title Issues, Hoarders, Liens, Trouble Selling, Behind on Payments, Owe Taxes, No Equity, Disability, Bad Tenants, Pre-foreclosure, Retiring, Judgments, Structural issues, Relocation, Bad neighborhood, Downsizing, Code Violations, Death, Liquidating assets, Inherited property, Job loss, Bad mortgage, Expensive repairs, and Bankruptcy.
- we’ ve been in the industry for years (very few home investors make it past the first year)
- we know the area like the back of our hand…
- we’re transparent about our business model…
- we’ll get you a comprehensive market analysis…
- and we won’t pressure you like the other guys.
Despite the condition your house may be in, you can sell your house in Dallas even if it’s falling apart. That’s because Cash Home Buyers Dallas, Texas buys As-Is. Selling your home fast for cash with us may be your ticket to getting rid of the burden that your property is causing you.
When selling a Dallas, Texas house to us…
- We close very quickly
- Get a fair cash offer for your home
- No commission fees
- Get a hassle-free offer
- No repairs, no fixing, no cleaning is necessary.
- Get a guaranteed offer
- Chose move out date
If you’re still reading this, it’s because you’re not looking for a real estate agent but a direct cash buyer. I don’t think I have to go into details about the difference between using us and using a real estate agent. But it might be important to go through the differences between other home buyers and us, to save you a lot of research and headache in the long run.
Why Cash Home Buyers Dallas?
- Most “cash buyers” don’t have money to buy your house… they only pose as investors but in reality, they act as a middleman but don’t explain that to you. They are wholesalers – but not all wholesalers are alike.
- Wholesalers aren’t the actual purchasers of your house. But they are able to help you sell your house fast.
- These “Wholesalers” will make an agreement with you to buy your Texas home for cash.
- When a wholesaler connects with a buyer, you will be able to sell your house for cash in Dallas.
- Other investor / buyers don’t have their own money to buy houses but rely on loans, we don’t have to worry about this.
- There are more “investors” (not real cash buyers) in the market than ever before.
- These “investors” have hidden contingencies in their agreements that they won’t tell you about – we never do this.
- Call us to learn more about how we and others buy houses at (877) 990-7774!
So where does “Cash Home Buyers Dallas” fall into this?
Other than the fact that we ALWAYS close and we’re local… we also guarantee our offer with a fast-cash-sale… we make it EXTREMELY easy for you and we’re able to close quickly… or when it’s convenient for you… we’re also unique and unlike any other home buyer.
Yes, we are considered “wholesalers”. Meaning that often, we partner up with other cash buyers and sell them a part of the deal and they handle the grunt work of fixing the house up and selling. But we are miles away from how other “wholesalers” do business… you can even consider what they do unethical!
What makes us different?
- Well for starters, we NEVER go back on our word unlike others… when we give you an offer to buy your house fast for cash, it means that your house is SOLD. Other’s (even the big ones) have been known to go back on their word and NOT buy peoples houses. Just see our track record.
- You’ll NEVER have to deal with a renegotiation… others have no money to buy your house. So that means that when they can’t find a real cash buyer (unlike us), they’ll go back to you to either renegotiate or cancel the agreement. And that leaves you in the same mess as before.
- We never make an offer unless we know 100% that we want to buy and that we can afford it… unlike the others, they write up agreements without even knowing if they can afford it. There’s a motto in the business we hate, “Just lock it up into a contract and change it later”.
- You’ll never go through any stress or anxiety on the first day you call… because we know you need to sell your house fast in Dallas and that you need a quick and reliable solution today. Be wary of those who keep making excuses of why they couldn’t close fast. It’s just them hiding behind the fact that they can’t find a cash buyer
- We always commit to our promise of a buying a house for cash… we have many means of buying your house. With our own money, creative options, with hard money lenders, and with other investors (unlike other [makret_state] house buyers how only have one way). So that guarantees that we ALWAYS purchase property’s that we go into agreement with.
- We never turn down homeowners… because of our unique buying process, we can literally buy any house that we are interested in purchasing. That’s because we aren’t limited to our own resources. We tap into resources from other investors as well.
- We focus all our resources and energy on helping solve real estate problems… we don’t get distracted with fixing houses (other contractors do that for us) or selling houses (agents and investors do that part for us) so that we can focus 100% of our mental energy and resources on reaching out to you and figuring out a solution to your specific situation.
The best part about Cash Home Buyer Dallas is there is NO OBLIGATION to sell, you can receive a free cash offer today and sell any time in the future on your terms. It never hurts to find out how much you can get fro your home.
At Cash Home Buyers Dallas we want to help you out of any unwanted home ownership situation you may be facing. Even after receiving your cash offer, there is no commitments required to receive an offer. You decide if you want to move forward or if you want to put it on hold for a future day, and even after you accept the offer you can plan to move out on your own terms, 3 weeks, 4weeks, 5 weeks, not a problem, we will work with you.
If you still have questions about our process…just give us a call at (877) 990 – 7774… or fill out the simple form at the top of the site.